Pick up your horns, guitars, put on your cowboy hats & blue suede shoes to join us on a journey thru Rock and Roll country and Blues History. Follow the footsteps of Elvis Presley from his birthplace in Tupelo to fame and fortune in Memphis, TN. Continue to follow the legend’s beginnings of all music genres throughout this trip, as well as a trip to “The South”. You will enjoy V.I.P. seating, entrances, shows and tours during this eight day and seven night motor coach tour from Panama City.
- “Auto Museum” in Tupelo, MS – Look for the connection to Elvis Presley
- “Birthplace of Elvis Presley” in Tupelo, MS – Walk the property where he grewp up and found his passion for music
- Stay at the legendary 4.5 star “Peabody Hotel” and enjoy V.I.P. seating for the world famous “Duck March”.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the “Mississippi Delta” via Monorail to “Mud Island” and the “River Museum”
- V.I.P tour of the legendary Elvis Presley “Graceland” including his airplanes and automobiles. Walk the halls in the home of the King of Rock and Roll. Visit private lounges and get more personal insight to his private life.
- Stop at the famous “Sun Studios” recording studio where many icons of rock and roll started their journey into our hearts.
- Visit the “Rock and Soul Museum”, a collection of legendary musicians – Ray Charles, Etta James, Buddy Holley, Chuck Berry, Nina Simone, and countless others who sang gospel, jazz, rhythm and blues. They all gave us a musical history that still rings deep in our souls.
- V.I.P. seating at the “BB King’s Bar B Que” for dinner, music and dancing, for your soul to move.
- Enjoy dinner and music while cruising on “The General Jackson Showboat”
- Tour the “Country Music Hall of Fame”, view life and times of legendary country singers, “Studio B”, and the “Hatch Print Shop”.
- Tour the legendary “Ryman Auditorium” where country music legends began
- V.I.P. seating for a show at the legendary “Grand Ole Opry” and V.I.P. tour behind the scenes for a night of musical entertainment
- Visit the legendary “Hermitage” and “Belle Meade Plantations”
- V.I.P. seating for dinner and dancing at the world famous “Wild Horse Saloon”
- Top shelf “Angels Tour” at the legendary “Jack Daniels Distillery” in Franklin, TN
- 8 Day round trip motor coach transportation to and from Panama City, FL
- 7 nights hotel/resort room
- 7 scheduled breakfasts, 1 scheduled lunch, and 5 scheduled dinners + gratuities
- Entrance fees to all scheduled V.I.P tours and shows
- Guided city tours of Memphis
Ultimate Legends Rules