WWLY “WILD WILLIE’S WAM (WALKIN’ AROUND MONEY)” OFFICIAL RULES
The following terms and conditions apply for “Wild Willie’s WAM” contest promotion, entrants warrant that they have read, understand and agree to be bound by them.
- How to enter a. The “Wild Willie’s WAM” contest will begin on May 20, 2019 and end on approximately June 14, 2019 b. To participate in the Promotion, entrants must listen to WWLY for the “Cue to Call” weekdays (Monday to Friday only 7 a.m and 3 p.m. hours) during the Promotion Period. c. Following the airing of the “”Cue to Call” for The Promotion, caller 5 to get through to the Station contest line at 850-234-5576. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller that successfully makes it through on the call-in-line, completes their call, will be a winner. d. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call to win, but a listener may be a prize winner only once.
- Eligibility Restrictions: a. The promotion is open to anyone 18 years of age or older. Employees of Magic Broadcasting (WWLY), its licensee, members of their immediate families, each of their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, their advertising and promotional agencies, relevant sponsors, are ineligible to participate or win. b. Winner must provide photo-ID upon request for verification purposes and sign and return any required affidavit or eligibility and/or publicity/liability release to receive his or her prize. c. Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Act. d. Only one (1) winner per household will be permitted during the Promotion Period.
- Prizes: a. Winning this contest provides the listener with A $100.00 check made payable by the Magic Broadcasting Group II. b. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is collected by the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for a prize or prize certificate thereafter. d. There is no subscription, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Sponsor may, solely at its discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash due to prize unavailability or where required by law.
- Notification of Winners: a. Decisions of WWLY management with respect to the Promotion are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of the cash prize. b. WWLY is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call. If applicable, due to delays in WWLY online streaming of its broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air Promotions. c. WWLY reserves the right to extend the end date of the promotion, as announced on WWLY and posted on WWLY website. d. Winners must listen but need not be present to win. e. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required confirmation documents of eligibility/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable to the potential winner, the winner then forfeits the prize.
- Conditions: a. Payments of all taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. b. By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winners’ names, voice and likeness used in any advertisement or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional WWLY financial or other compensation, and where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. c. Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion. d. If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion. e. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station is not responsible for the typographical or the other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.